Main Purpose of the Job
Reporting to the Clinic manager, the incumbent shall be responsible for providing medical services to the highest standards of excellence to clients of MRI Botswana.
Core Areas of the Job
- Ensures proper documentation in patients files
- Ensures that the clinic services are run according to the prescribed standards by Botswana Health Professions Council (BHPC).
- Prepares monthly, quarterly and annual clinic reports.
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with all key stakeholders and partners to ensure achievement of business objectives.
- Ensures that services provided in the clinic are properly billed and paid for.
- Consult patients with undifferentiated and undiagnosed problems whether referred or not and make professional autonomous clinical diagnosis.
- Ensures high level of quality and customer care in the clinic
- Ensures adherence to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Conducting aero - medical evacuations when required.
- Conducts Continuous Medical Education (CME) for all staff.
- Determine appropriate stock levels for the unit. Monitor stock valuations on a regular basis and analyses report on variances and stock losses
- Planning and organizing
- Analytical thinking
- Attention to details
- People management
- Ability to work under pressure
- Interpersonal sensitivity
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine and Surgery (MBChB, MBBS)
- Four (4) years’ experience in a clinical environment
- Valid registration with Botswana Health Professions Council (BHPC)
- Postgraduate in Occupational Health would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of ATLS, ACLS, AHCP and PALS will be added advantages
- Practical experience in Emergency Medical Service will be an added advantage
Applications which include a cover letter, and resume ONLY should be sent via email to:
The Human Resources Department
Closing Date: 17th December 2021
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.