MRI Botswana LTD(MRI) is the largest Emergency Medical Service provider in Botswana.
Our core activities include Air and Ground Emergency Medical Services (EMS) and the management of Remote Site medical operations.
MRI has been in operation in Botswana since 1992 and currently has four bases distributed throughout Botswana in Gaborone, Palapye, Francistown and Maun. MRI On Site is an onsite health management solution tailor-made for Botswana's environment and specific to every client's needs. MRI ONSITE health management is most suitable in remote areas, mining and construction sites, learning institutions and corporate companies. MRI ONSITE teams comprising of experienced medical doctors, registered nurses and paramedics on hand to provide emergency medical and acute supportive care to employees 24 hours a day for 365 days a year. The MRI ONSITE healthcare teams also deliver 24 hour emergency care from well-equipped onsite clinics, render initial and follow up treatment of injuries and illnesses, and assist with Return-to-Work contractor programs with follow up of referred clients facilitated by experienced call center medical staff based in Gaborone.
MRI has unmatched capabilities to provide Onsite medical services , in line with client requirements . Our infrastructural capabilities , extensive experience and impressive track record makes us a provider of choice for onsite medical services.
Our unparalleled record can be traced to our previous and current client base . Previous clients :
- Mining companies
- Exploration companies
- Manufacturing industries
Onsite medical team comprises of the following:
- Medical doctor trained in Occupational health
- An occupational health nurse
- Family nurse practitioner
- General nurse
- Intermediate Life Support Paramedic
- Auxiliary Healthcare Assistant
- Allows companies to ficus on core business
- MRI has the experience and expertise to look after health matters
- Easy procurement of medical equipment and consumables
- MRI understands the business of mining, manufacturing, construction and institutions of learning and therefore can fare well within any business structure
- Comprehensive occupational health management programs
- Reduction in operational costs
- Access to emergency evacuation
- Peace of mind